Friday, March 22, 2013

Goodbyes

As you know, today was the last day of my internship. I stayed with Room 4 in the morning and we went to the art room to paint and have some more fun with mixing the colors into water. After that, I took my lunch break and then spent the afternoon with Room 5. At the end of the day, the kids and my mentor surprised me with a going away gift! As if yesterday's popsicle party wasn't enough, they got me a gift and made me a huge card! It was so thoughtful and sweet. I don't deserve such an amazing welcome as the one Phoebe Hearst has given me! The staff were so helpful and this has been an experience that will never be forgotten. It feels like a dream, and I'm so sad to be leaving! Thank you to Rachael, Susan, Alicia, Phuong, Irene, Andy, Courtney, and all the staff of PH (and of course the students)!



No comments:

Post a Comment