Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Camera Adventures

I have survived the first two days of my internship! I am relieved to say that today was much less stressful than yesterday. This may in part be because I felt more comfortable with the kids (and vice-versa), but the probable cause is that I spent all of today in Room 5. This was much easier because I could actually establish relationships with the kids instead of only spending a few minutes with them before moving to a different classroom. Today the kids had music and we spent time learning about instruments like triangles, rain-sticks, and maracas! Susan and I thought of a great project idea that could turn out well. We are thinking that the kids in Room 5 can paint milk cartons or small boxes to resemble their houses, and then we can draw a map of the city and adhere their houses onto it. This is a fantastic possible project and I am excited to begin! Today I brought my camera and the kids were fascinated by it! Once I explained to them how to use it they caught on extremely fast and had a great time taking pictures of one another. Photo credit for this one goes to five-year-old Grace:


 Music Class:

 Sock Puppets:
 Lego Bin:
 Art Room:






No comments:

Post a Comment